Friday, June 25, 2004

i need to come to a "DAD".

no, i don't need a new father, and no, i'm not going to be a father in the near future. it's my acronym for something in my life which must be done soon. yes. it's pressing for time, and my attention too, although it's hardly one of the few things i have my mind on most of the day.

it's been quite a while now, and when 2 cellphones and 2 telephone lines collect dust with the inactivity whilst i wait for the phone call that will never come, i think it's time. yes. the time has come more or less, and i'm just talking to my big boss up there, to give me more directions and instructions about it.

---------------------------------------------------

a friend was nice today. truthful and sincere with an sms, which i thought was really pleasant of him.
no i'm not gay, and i'm having flashbacks about the first few days of school. haha, sometimes we think life's a joke, but upon scrutiny, and reminiscing like that, i hardly think it's life that's the joke, it's more like i'm the joke in a wonderful life that's been given to me.
the first few days i met him in school, i thought that he was one of the kinda of people i had always despised.
it was his mannerism, and my cockiness.
it was his chosen medium of speech, and my preferred language of communication.
all that trival has now faded with time. it's not faded in importance though. it's only become the watermark of the canopy on which our friendship is being painted with a few colours here and there thus far, and i sure hope this artpiece is still in the midst of being completed. continue in this journey being the co-author of this chapter of my life, and the co-artist of this mural of friendship =)

----------------------------------------------

it's my physics practical exam in 8hours time, and i'm still not sleeping. haha. i think i'm asking for trouble. hmmm.. well, i have not come to a decision as to whether i'll be 'mugging' after the paper tomorrow, since i have piano lessons at 6. and i'm still contemplating whether i should watch the england vs portugal match! hahahaha.

my brother for one's watching it (victor another one too), and i want to spend time with him. yeah, the relationship between the two of us has been improving i must say. thankful for the holidays, because i get to spend the mornings with him over breakfast, and i wake him up whenever i do. i must say he's starting to show interest in his school work, and i seriously hope he'll do well if he puts his heart and soul into doing it right. she probably doesn't read this, but i'm really envious of the relationship S has with her sister, and although it's different circumstances here i'm speaking of, i think/hope/pray i could foster a relationship with my brother that's as loving and close as theirs in time to come. =) i love him =)

well well, for two nights in a row now, i've maintained discipline, with myself! haha. yay! hmm.. it's nothing grand, but it's a small stepping stone for myself in my christian walk. =) i've pulled myself out of bed willingly, or rather, i jumped out of it, when i know i won't sleep well, till i talk to Him. yeap, it's something i asked for, that He never gives me another night of peaceful sleep, till i settle my fair share with Him each day, and it may sound stupid to some of you out there, but when the day comes when He'll use the foolishness of the world to shame the wit/glam of this very same world, probably you'll understand then why His children are just so compelled to do these little silly things. it's His love that pushes us in that direction =)

enough for this entry as of now, i think i've spoken my piece for tonight =)

goodnight earth.

No comments: