Monday, June 07, 2004

enjoyable day it has been, really it has

well, i woke up at 1130am, after a really good and long night's rest, of i think like 13/14 hours?

washed up, used the computer for a while, and then mom decided to spend the afternoon with me, to shop for my Polo Tees. we went for good curry noodles downtown, and proceeded to Robinsons.

bought 6 new tops.
4 Polo Ts.
2 Shirts.
and the nicest buy of the day, my new timberland moccasins! yay! hahaha, been wanting a pair for quite some time now cause i don't have a nice pair of footwear that is shoe-like but doesn't require socks. walked into timberland today, saw it, liked it, there was my size, and mom bought it for me. yay! =)

thanks mom!

-------------------------

caught Troy. alone.
i'm getting quite used (although it's only the 2nd time) watching shows alone.
some say it's a sad thing having to watch shows alone, but i don't think so, and i don't really think what they think matters to me at this point of time.

i must say, it was a good show, although indeed, it wasn't much about war, it was more about sex between people who had i must say pretty nice bodies.
that wasn't my point. i liked the granduer of the scenes. yeah. give it a 3.5 upon 5. nothing more than that.

------------------------

i miss an activity, and the person who takes part in that activity with me.
i ain't kidding, and i ain't sure i'm supposed to be feeling this way.

well well, that's that for now, i shall not entertain it anymore.

------------------------

a friend brought up the phrase, 'love hate relationship'
i have quite a bit to say about this, but will update later. for now, i need my shower, and then i need to start studying. yeah i NEED to, and i do want to =)

No comments: