Thursday, April 01, 2004

random thoughts, a result of my surroundings there and then

the apathetic

i have a sigh of relief,
i start to breathe once again.
my sense of touch is awakened to the sensations again,
those once felt when i had more sense in my head.
The spinal nerves have not broken down,
it's just that i choose to ignore the screams the signals are transmitting.
the wrist is swollen,
but the heart in it's hope is wilted.
logic in the mind seems something to look forward to,
but it is still another subject of time.

------------------------------------------

as mentioned in my last entry, i'm a friend. it won't be easy, in fact i think it's the hardest thing to be to anyone, but i guess that's why i take up this challenge to myself willingly, because it's a selfless decision. it's not about me, it's about you.

to the people who are friends to me:
you all have been great! i'm not kidding! =)
wJ (the queen!; Her Royal Highness!!! =p), lump (my scandalous gf and princess), izzy (piglet), Cy, jHan, Handi, Yy, ange, chun, aloy and hailing, jerome, christina (my scandalous darling), val tock (my beautiful, sexy, adorable, lovely, and superb sis), i salute you people!

i know i don't talk to you all most of the time, not all the time anyway. i can't. i have 24 hours like you all do, but please do not understate the value of your name appearing here. it's with true respect and appreciation that i type your names out =) (sounds like a memorial wall)
i'm thankful for the times that i do talk to you all! let's not let them go like that.
i'm going to tag less emotions -at least the negative ones- to my entries. i want you people who read to know that i'm happy thinking the way and amount i think. i'm happy the way i'm writing, and i'm happy being happy for you all =)

take care all for now