Friday, April 09, 2004

good morning to Good Friday

'Bette Midler - From a distance' in the background

good morning to all of you out there. =)

i had a good night's rest, and it was only cause i worked out well last night. but here's the update of the injury list.
-left wrist is still hurting
-injured my left small finger, kinda sprained it
-and my calves are aching, although they're much better from yesterday's cramps
-headache's gone, thankfully, but my head is still throbbing with thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------

there's only a certain amount to which you can shut things out. that limit varies from individual to individual. and i know my threshold ain't high.
it doesn't take much of a big problem with regards to something i hold close to my heart to make me disarrayed, to make me feel i have to do things to keep my mind off thinking of the problem.
it is worse when thinking does nothing to help because things need to be done, but it takes two to clap, and if i keep trying whilst the other person just doens't want to do something, i'm swatting air, and that equates to nothing.

the goodness of Good Friday can't be marred with trivial problems as such. trivial, nah, not to me.
when the things you deem most worth your time, those that keep you going even when the going gets tough, start to crumble before you, i believe you would start panicking. and even if it's your graduation day, your wedding, or a special day to that extent, you would be affected right? well, that pretty much explains my stand now.

i'm still pondering about sat.
maybe i shouldn't think so much, it would help sometimes?

---------------------------------------------------------

good music gets me feeling better on the move especially when i waste 25mins on each trip to and fro school when i can get there in 15-20mins on private transport, that's why i'm so looking forward to clearing my QRL test, then i'll start biking around. yay!
but not to digress, here's what i think good music is.

Norah Jones - Come away with me
Planet Shakers - Rain Down
Maroon 5 - Songs about Jane
Vertical Horizon - Everything you want
Diana Krall - The girl in the other room

this are albums, not just single tracks. i basically listen to christian, jazz, and good alternative music now. and if i've got a radio, it's 92.4Fm. music, i'm thankful for it.