Monday, April 18, 2005

spent the morning in church, thankful I did, although I didn’t really interact with my kids. Spent the time studying for my navigation’s test tomorrow. Had lunch with a jem, bryan, Christian, steph, and some others. They stayed for 2 meetings – welfare and camp timetable respectively- whilst I was in the other room studying once more for my test. Took a nap in the early evening before having dinner alone, and met up with Roger to come back to SAFTI.

The night is ‘young’, it’s 2312 at the moment, and more than half the wing is still very active. It’ll probably stay this way till about 0100. I’m targeting to sleep latest by 0200, so till then, I have quite a bit of stuff to settle.
journal entry about SEA-EX
study for navs one more round
help Jason type out the required info
talk to God
get 3 hours of sleep =)

No comments: