Friday, April 29, 2005


haha I think I probably just experienced the slackest 2 days of my life in MIDS. Seniors aren’t around, no officers are around (apart from Chan YS being around for swimming yesterday along with TCO – he rocks man seriously- who actually bianged him) and the best part, the training schedule is light. Well, I hope this long weekend would be a good time to recharge for the following week, where the pace is only going to get faster with many more tests, lessons and IPPT on Friday. Hope the asics come in by then so that I can use it to run my 2.4km.

on a positive note, I realized that the FNOs are actually quite nice people, and not a secluded lot of midshipmen. They’re actually quite open with guys, and I still hold unto the view that my NS life would never be what it would be without interaction with FNOs. They’re starting to term me as one of their jiemei again, just like in JC, man.. hope the good things happen, without the negative complications. Argh.. *shrugs, that was a bad experience

No comments: