Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I’m MOD today, and i hope nothing goes wrong. The night’s rest was quite disrupted with the heat and the many times that I was awaken by coughing and people coming into my room. Well, it’s ok, at least the night ended off on a piece of good news =)

I’m off to 7 lessons of fixing with LTC Deepak today then there will be a IPPT trial test in the afternoon of which I would not be a part of because of ATT B status, thankfully to a great extent.


Well, something did happen on my MOD day, had to write a statement in the end, but that’s not what this entry’s about.

I just finished playing pool with shaun, used my 4k1 for the first time. Played well, enjoyed his company too. Didn’t talk much though.

Neither is this entry about pool. Just felt like updating that I had a talk with J.Beckman and roy hoong, they’re NSF like myself, and I guess some of my batch div mates are starting to see some issues in a way that I would, or maybe it should be the other way round, I seeing it in their view. Oh well, I’m enjoying this shore leave thus far. Hope things turn out fine for the upcoming week.

Got quite abit of stuff to buy, hopefully will get to settle them all asap.

No comments: