Tuesday, April 19, 2005


I’m on 4 days ATT B status. Not something I’m really happy about, but at least the last thing I have to worry about for the next 4 days is fatigue due to physical strain. My chest is hurting mildly as I breathe in hard, I think it’s the work of the phlegm that’s stuck in my nasal passage, and maybe cause I’m coughing too. The room is so stuffy, jason’s coughing, and without ventilation, I’m not surprised I’ve caught the virus too. They’re at the pool having SPT1, I don’t think it’ll be a problem for me to clear that exercise/test but I’m just not in the mood today I guess.

Learnt quite abit on chart work today, and it’s really fun =) at least I’m beginning to see the interesting portions of navigation rather than just boring theory work.

I spoke to you last night, and I’m happy that you’re glad with what I said to you, as I was glad we even talked. =) hmmm… won’t be seeing you this weekend, hope I get to the next weekend though, it’s a long one cause of labor day. Heheh, can I ask you out on a date then? =p

Well, tonight we’re going to have our first night classes of 3 this week, and it’s actually the first night training we’re having thus far in MIDS. Hope it’ll be good, maybe we’ll even get to go in admin attire. Really need to buck up in Mr Jaya’s lesson, since there’s a test this sat on it.

No comments: