Wednesday, April 27, 2005

my my my, 7 days just flew by like that. Man…. It’s been an interesting week thus far. Had our first OOD rounds, and also the first fire drill, which was conducted by an officer, CPT Alan Seah to be exact. He’s a nice guy, I managed to clear my ROR re-test because of him. Guess I would be serving my 4wp this weekend after all, but since Atzel’s fine with doing so too, don’t see a problem anymore.

A revelation about trust, the trust part isn’t what I’m jubilated about, but rather the fact that you wished for me to be there at times when you’re sad.
To want to have someone by your side when you’re happy, you seek that person to share the joy. To want that same person by your side when you’re down, you seek that person for comfort, in hope to lessen your pain. Ask, and I promise I’ll try my best to be there.

Well, I think I shall sleep proper tonight, since my next two days will be slack, moreover it’ll be a long weekend, so hopefully I’ll fully recharge =) till I meet you, I miss you =)

No comments: