Sunday, April 17, 2005

Finally got MS office installed on this after the week in camp without any programs at all. Hmmmm… so much happened today.

Well, it was a mini confession on your side telling me you do like me, and I’m glad you shared. I’m not floating, but I’m definitely happy =) and I seriously hope you liked the flower.

I spent some time playing pool with my brother and I didn’t really enjoy it cause the balls were in bad condition and the table’s kinda overused for the day, collected too much moisture after a whole day of being used I guess.

Spent A LOT of money today. Bought coffee, things like my thermal water bottle, and most of all, placed my $350 deposit for my predator 4k1. It’s coming on Monday, but I ain’t going to collect it till a month later when my next pay comes in, then I’ll go collect it. It’s not going to run away anyway. =p going to church in a few hours time, and I still have not really studied, planning to catch some sleep, get up at 0600, start studying for a while, then proceed to church, after which I would come home and mug. Planning to reach camp latest by 2045, then can start preparing my uniform etc, and finish up one more round of mugging hopefully before we end the night.

No comments: