Saturday, July 10, 2004

woah, it's been fast and furious this whole week.
handi came, handi went.
i'm happy today. spent time with shaun although i was let down by a friend.
was quite happy with the fact that my first 2 movements of my first exam piece has improved. really need to work on that 3rd movement, and my scales too.

glad i attended the forum in church. was interesting. must learn to curb my impulsiveness in showing my state of mind through my body language.

Dan Brown's Angels and Demons is proving to be quite an interesting read, as The Da Vinci Code was.

need to complete some homework over the weekend, hope i can settle down and adapt quickly.

time is running out!!!!!!!!!!

117 days as of 10th July 2004

hmmm.. but yeah, as piglet said, let the joy of the Lord be our strength. happy birthday piglet =)

i'm tired, and there's school later on in the morning at 840. night people

No comments: