Monday, July 26, 2004

ok, i admit, i'm still not in control of the situation, and no, neither are you, although yes, you probably have the ability to steer this one way or another.

it's my prayer, that i would help you out of that problem. if you could jump out of that shell of yours, and hop into another one, you would then realise how darn likeable you are. well, i hope that through my actions, i would help you see that someday. but then again, how would that help? since it's you, the one inside you that really makes you all that beautiful anyway.

i'm young, i ain't denying it. and forgive me for the mistakes that i would inevitably make. be truthful with me? cause i really want to be honest with you.
i'm trying to break that wall down. yeah, but i hope it gives way to something that we both could be happy with.

till then, i don't want to rev the engine more than it is at now. i might from time to time if i ever get the confidnce, but guide me. let's do this together. not just me, not just you, make it you and i. yeap.

*for a weird reason, the pro-spore song that goes 'together we'll make a difference... ' hahaha, it's playing in my head. this must be some kinda joke*

No comments: