Thursday, July 29, 2004

sprained tendon, and an injured hip.

my doc gave me 1 week mc to excuse me from PE, thank you doc!
and for the painkillers too.

---------

i may like you, and you may know, but know this too.
i've come to realise that i ain't ready to love.
don't ask me how i ever came to that conclusion. i just did. i have been so out of touch with all these feelings, that i have decided in these circumstances, it's best i leave them alone for now.

i want to concentrate. on what, i haven't decided, but i know it won't be this.

----------

i'm thinking of picking up badminton. i'm ok with my hand-eye coordination, but i need to learn the correct strokes from someone. anyone wanna help? and i'm going to get a good racket! it pays to have connections! snigger!! hahaha =p

that's all folks.
time to myself.

No comments: