Monday, February 16, 2004

what good does it do when i study for my tests, and end up failing all my A level subs? i'm so screwed. i'm so lost, and i'm so tired.
Ms Yeo commented that i'm giving too much of myself to the school, and i guess she implied that if this goes on, i'm going to screw myself up. you know what shocks me? what shocked me is that a teacher said that. i ain't going to deny that sometimes council does get in the way of my personal life which includes studies. it's tiring. yes it is. some things i guess i now regret saying, some jobs i regret undertaking.

may be flying to melbourne with my sister this weekend to help her with her lugguage, it's still a maybe-thingy, not confirmed.

goodnight you all people out there.

*does anyone die of caffeine overdose? cause i think i'm going to soon if it works that way. not that i'm going to cut down on my coffee intake or my supplements for that matter.