Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Mood: mildly disappointed
Music: Coldplay - In my place

-tempted to eat magnum ice-cream, but don't want to put basketball just now to waste, shall resist-

the world is changing, indeed it is.
the only constant thing is change.
maybe my friends are moving on, and they're changing, and i'm changing. let's hope things don't move too quickly, at least give me some time to adapt, since the change is inevitable.
i don't know what i should feel with knowledge of this.

let's see what's changed in the past week:
1. i go to school myself now instead of being fetched
2. i'm switching back to my normal sleeping times of 12-530. i think i get more work done, although at a slower pace
3. i'm messaging alot more, but talking much less on my cellular.
4. i enjoy the journey to school nowadays, but not the stay within the compound, if not for a few people who make my day because they exist. thank you all.
5. i may have more or less found out where i'm headed with regard to peace, but the anxiety within me because of what i desire and request of God, is not making me feel very peaceful, and thus joy is not attained from within, and happiness not from my surroundings.

death is indeed the solution to many others, who don't realise the severity of taking life, since it's sacred value is only given or taken by Him. i will not entertain such thoughts, and such stupidity.

good night all.