Tuesday, February 10, 2004

ok, i will take dinner tonight, cause i need to stay up late.
i'm not hungry, but i'm eating cause many people have asked me to do so.
could someone tell me what's wrong with not eating? besides, i've got one big belly of fats to draw from. =p

---------------------------------------------------------------

haha, i will take two meals a day from now. i'll either eat during recess, or during my lunch break, and dinner at home. if not my mother would come down on me about this. =yes, i want to lose weight, and some of you might think i'm killing myself, but i don't think so. i think i'm saving myself, weird it may seem, but i don't think i'm doing anything bad lah. =)

----------------------------------------------------------------

godma: i just wanna tell you i love you. *huggie*, although i know you don't read this, i want to thank God for you, and i think i'm the luckiest god-son alive. =)
godpa: not forgetting you too. =) hahaha, love you lots, and i miss going out with you, although it can't really be helped that you're so busy with rehearsals and me with my studies and school and council etc. let's go out for lunch someday after church? =)

---------------------------------------------------------------

for those of you who are wondering, my godpa and godma ain't a married couple. =p hahahaha. =)
hmmm.. but yeah, that's about how much i have to say for now. take care all.