Sunday, October 12, 2003

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i'm SO blessed. hahaha and i thank God for it.

i just went on a shopping spree with my papa.
hahaha, we went to sim lim square, and i bought 2 new games.
C&C generals + ZeroHour, and Jedi Academy. =) i also bought a new pair of headphones that comes with an integrated mike, from Altec Lansing. (oh, and i got a Battle Pad Pro free - that's a gaming mousepad)

then we proceeded to Davis Guitar shop. bought 3 new cables for all the guitars at home, 16bucks each, and a new leather strap. it's so beautiful, and i chose it.

hahaha, i just have this thing for leather lah. yay!

hmmm.. account check! we spend approx $310. and i was quite shocked that he was willing to buy me my headphones and games, but he thought i deserved it for my efforts in my promos. i seriously hope my results don't disappoint me. *cross fingers* but nevertheless, i know whatever grades i get would be for the glory of God.

i'm happy, i would start gaming soon, and probably thru the night, since there isn't much to be done in school tomorrow. hehehe. =)

i hope things happen, but i would just be an observer.. i don't wanna initiate the happening of them, but if they do, i ain't going to stop them.

"when the going gets tough, Jesus will still be there.. " - POG