Thursday, October 30, 2003

*in a state of pain; growing numb to it as the minutes tick by, but it's hurting*

my throat! arGh! that's what's hurting. darn!

don't know what's wrong also. hmmmm.. maybe cause i haven't been drinking enough, but the thing is, it hurts to swallow now, so i don't know how i'm supposed to drink more water..

i bought my new columbia jacket cum wind-breaker. it's nice. i like it, and that's what matters i think. =) i ain't no rich kid, or i would have gotten the other one. it cost $129. nah uh, out of muah league.

i'm going to rest early tonight. i need it, or rather, my throat needs it. i shall attempt to endure the pain of swallowing, and down a mug of water before i go to bed.

all those out there who are sick, if i know you, and i know that you're unwell, i pray the Lord heal you soon. if i don't know you, get well soon.

-gosh, i forgot that the other parts of my body's hurting too, my bicep, and shoulder.. sigh.. i think i'm dying. we're all dying-