Friday, October 24, 2003

-Dehydrated-

it's Deepavali today. haha. =)

had a minor celebration today in school, learnt some new things about the occassion. interesting.

played pool today too, and played well. maybe it was the company i had on the way home that spurred me on. hahaha. i was quite happy today

God answered my prayers today, and maybe it was by chance, but i choose to see it as Him working. PE was a blessing. hahaha. =) if you're interested to find out what i'm talking about, then ask me.

hmmm.. the sad thing is, it's my papa's birthday, and my parents quarrelled, over my brother's results. i don't know what to say, and i don't want to say anything with regards to the quarrel. i have some reflection on my own part to do.

*eyes tearing, and sniffling* i think it's cause i'm tired. i've been so, but i don't really care. not for now at least. i ain't got no time to care for myself now.

Good night people. maybe i'll go down another mug of water and some mango before i sleep.