Sunday, October 19, 2003

i attended my first baptism class today, and i just had dinner.

haha.

i've learnt some old new things. yeah, it's kinda like an oxymoron. i knew God but i didn't know Him, you know that sorta thing? haha

i don't know why i've been so tired these past few days, my body's been drained, and i sleep quite a bit nowadays. hope it wears off soon, since school would be going back to full swing in no time.

i recieve my papers back tomorrow, so as many of my school mates would *cross fingers* - i hope i would be able to accept what i get with grace, acknowledging that these grades i recieve, work for the good of His glory, and not mine.

i'm talking to a friend, and she told me she blogs too. hahaha, but she stagnated, cause she's lazy.

why should i feel i owe it to my friends who read my blog that i should update everyday, or at least once a week? you see, the point is, i don't.
i feel that no one's obligated to update on a regular basis, since it's your own form of a journal, one that you share with others.
i feel that blog owners decide when to write, what to write, and how to write it. =) no strings attached.

haha, i wish all mjc people the best, for tomorrow when we recieve our results. take care everyone, good night. =)