Tuesday, April 11, 2006

no prizes for guessing

try in all your knowledge of how i would react - with your absolute understanding of me as a friend - to the following:

a hollywood-ed, romanticized love story of Tristan and Isolde.

if you still don't get the flow, let me spell it out. i am disgusted. please do not waste your money watching it, or your time for that matter.

i realised if there's one arena of my life in which i still judge, it's movies. and trust me when i say i'm not sorry that i do. for i judge only to know what's right or wrong, or simply put, what He would have me watch, or otherwise.

i'm grieved at the words she used, that degradation of love, and the abomination in which the script was written, quoting the source of love to be God. sickly twisted. arGh!

if the question in your mind at this point in time is,
"why's he so worked up about the show?"
give me a ring on my cellphone if you have the answer, cause i don't, although i think it's cause i'm upset.