Thursday, April 06, 2006

and the day went by like this..

it started out with waking up to a morning of Otah Bun which mama made with love. it was really spicy, but nevertheless i finished it cause mama made it for me =) thank you mom *hug

then it was on to more sleep, but i was woken up by mommy telling me she was leaving the house and i had to close the windows should it rain. the moment she stepped out, keys outside the door jingled again and i thought she forgot something. it was Shaun though. he had returned from an apparently early day in school. he watched tv for a solid 2 hours or so before switching it off and lying in bed for his afternoon slumber. my my my.. i wonder how he's tackling his exams. passed him his keypad (which happened to cost a bomb for a keypad), of which i got for him since he wouldn't use his white cover unless he's got the matching keypad, and it's true that the white cover's nicer.

i intend to redo my wish list.. i'm staving off the D70s for 2 months. due to financial constrain, and other priorities.

MOTOSLVR 7 is probably the next phone i'm going to get, either that or the SAMSUNG D600. but till then, i'll be content with my nokia6100 cause sms'ing with it is really easy.

hmmm... maybe i'll say more later, but then again, maybe i won't.

PS: laser mouse technology's good. i like my new Microsoft Laser 6000 =)