Friday, January 27, 2006

my heart is captivated Lord by you alone,
captured by the awesomeness of You alone,
melted by the grace and mercy you have shown,
i stand in wonder,

i reach to You the one who makes the blind eyes see,
who breaks the chains of sickness with authority,
restoring what was broken,
so it may fly again.

i live to worship you,
i breathe to worship you,
all of my days,
your face i will see,
for as i worship you,
you lead to that place,
to that place,
of divine exchange.

-----------------------

it's really tough.
i'm fighting, with no one but myself.and it sucks, because my fists don't make contact with anything, and i don't get to push that anger out. but i stop and ask myself, like a dumb fool all this while,what's the getting angry for?
who's the anger directed to?
and what in the world are you angry about?

then i look and realise, it's precisely these things i do,
that i must do in quiet submission and with a willing heart,
that i might say i love those who i do it for.

Lord please help me.

No comments: