Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the greatest challenge of it all..

is forgetting you amidst all these blessings that You've given unto me Lord.
----------------------------

i thank you for all that i've been going through, good and bad. it's all helping me grow in ways i never expected, and i wish it never stops, because everything that happens nowadays, i see You teaching me new things. Lord i thank you for these lessons in life you teach me with the interaction i have with people around me and more so the lessons and battles i fight within myself.
i thank You for jacob and joel.
i thank You for sammi.
i thank You for glenda.
i thank You for rachel.
i thank You for uncle Richard, aunt Sharon, Joshua and Naomi.
i thank You for mom and dad.
i thank You for the time you gave us as a family to spend with jie now that she's gone back.
i thank You for shaun.
and Lord, i thank You for You.

i have more to tell you, but i don't feel like typing it now.. laters.

No comments: