Sunday, October 17, 2004

well well, tempers boiling.. hmmm.. i wonder why. hope they ease out soon man.. relax brother and sister! hahaha

no, it's not myself, or my family for that matter, thankfully. it's just some of my friends.

well, it's been a really plesant weekend thus far, and i think it's ended on a nice tone, having spent it with my family for dinner, and grocery shopping.
we bought the usual stuff, and i stocked up on some food that i could use for lunch at home now that i no longer have to go to school.
the best part of it, we bought ice cream! hahaha
haagen dasz, tiramisu, and one more flavour, can't remember what it is. gosh, my memory is getting bad.

well, i'm getting up at 630 tomorrow to run with shaun, hope it gets me started feeling fresh in the morning =)

good night earth.

No comments: