Saturday, May 01, 2004

lots to say, more to hear, and even more to think about.

i have always believed that most knowledge is gained from reading. that was what drove me to start reading when i was young. i ain't as much into reading as my sister is, i think she's the benchmark. and i ain't kidding about her being good in english.

i've read some stuff, and it's invoked feelings in me i can't describe.
i've listened to some music, which has caused me to feel quite sappy, and sad.
i've gone through my day's worth of activities, and with today's, i feel _______. i don't have a word for it, i'm sorry. i played pool, it was good. i watched a show, it was enjoyable. i don't want to rate the movie, but i do know that i felt good spending that time. i'm reminded that the only thing i really own, is my time. maybe it's cause i ain't giving enough time to my family, that's why they hate me, and that's why they're treating me this way. i've always thought that i've been blessed with a good family, i still think so, but i'm starting to think maybe it would be better off without me. i'm not suggesting i run away, and no, i'm not being pessimistic, or cynical for that matter. it's just that i've seen that i'm a blot on a white sheet, and it would be more beautiful without me. call it running away? i don't know, it's up to you if you want to judge.
i wrote stuff today, and it's got me thinking. i hope i'll write more.

i'm tired, i'm very tired.
night earth.