Tuesday, March 16, 2004

a pleasant surprise just before my nap, no wonder i slept well.. =)

haha, no wj, i didn't drool like you said i would if i slept with a smile on my face, but yeah, i'm pretty sure i slept with a smile. whether it was a smile that was literally on my face, or a smile that i had within me, that part's inconsequential to me. =)

i guess i wasn't disappointed in the last 12 hours and more since she didn't reply, because i never expected her to, but because it wasn't on my mind, it came across as something that really surprised me, and it was a truly pleasant one at that. thank you =)

don't know what this spells, and i don't want to read too deep into it for now, because i believe much has to be learnt, but yes, i know it would come with time.

some say that with luddism, comes about greater appreciation of simple day-to-day actions like smiles, hugs and kisses, but well, maybe it's the case for people who take all these for granted. In my case, where only technology makes communication over the great distance possible, i've learnt today a new lesson about certain things, smiles especially, and some things that we take for granted.

i thank Him, and i thank you for teaching me those things today. i am happy today, i really am. thank you.