Tuesday, April 22, 2003

i have so much homework to do today, and my name was taken down by the math teacher Mrs Quek, for not having done my AP tutorials. i'm quite screwed.

but enough of the bad things of the day. hehe. =)

H&F people are nice, and a pretty cheery bunch. i like the activities they do, and although it's nothing compared to training for any of the major sports like basketball or soccer, i feel that if i enjoy myself, that's all that really matters.

i'm going to re-attempt my econs tutorials, cause i didn't really do them with my full concentration, and it's no wonder i made so many mistakes. =\ but i guess it's good that i learnt. heheh, i'm made new friends again! =) yeay! hehehehe, and val made me her older brother. hahaha, that mad woman, but she's very pleasant to talk to and be with.

issues, issues, and more issues, what's the world coming to? it was the war, now sars, and now the vegetables that are missing on my dinner table. this is quite an ominous sign ok? i've been brought up to eat greens every meal since young whenever i ate at home. it's from this practise that my love for veg came about, and to have meals nowadays without this essential item, it leaves me feeling empty. haha.(maybe i am an empty vessel, that's why i talk so much.)

i think it's digusting, downright disgusting that #MJC on irc ain't owned by any of our own students, but by some prick from ITE, who can't even speak proper english! gosh!
arGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the worst thing, they befoul the school, but advertising for their friends about their other channels, and the products they're selling, like computers, etc. =(

learning to accept one for him/herself is something i should learn to do, but not just yet *evil grin*

hahaha, and i'm also happy that i kept to the promise i made to myself today!! yeay! i didn't comment anything un-constructive today about anyone, not even some of the more prominent characters i talk to my friends about in school. hahaha, lala. =) -self control-!!!!!

so long people, i have work to do, and yes, life as an A level student, is fast and fiery, but it's fun and enriching too. =) ciao.