Friday, April 04, 2003

-as i seat in my computer chair facing my monitor that causes me to look in the direction that's out of my window-

it's as i'm at a press conference of some sort, with the lightning flashes that simulate flashes from cameras that come repetitively.

*leanne rimes - please remember plays in the background*

haha, having made a new friend who's shared pretty much with me has made my day, although it started in the wee hours. i slept at 4plus in the morning, awaken at 1030 by my mother who's peculiar about people sleeping in late, especially her own children.

i'm what you would call a couch potatoe now i guess, i only use the com, watch some tv, eat, and sleep. Literally, sounds disgusting to me, does it to you? I think i shall go pick up a book later on.

I'm glad i downloaded Primal Fear starring Richard Gere. i read the book, it was magnificent! but the storyline's twisted! sick stuff, so unless you're strong in your mind, don't even try picking up that book..

The rain's starting to lighten up, but the sky colour's not changing, still that pale yellow that makes everything look so sickly. =( [it's making me depressed]

Also, there's news that the suspension would be extended to the 14th, and the verdict looms ominously. For those of you who's prarents are fine with you going out, i pray you take care of yourselves. My parents grounded me, for my own good indeed, but it's killing me too, though in a different way.. =\

Alright, i shall go ermm.. fix something to eat first, then i'll go take a bath.

cheerios.