Friday, August 20, 2004

lunch was interesting, and dinner fulfilled it's purpose of filling my stomach.
i had a nap, of which i think was crap.

why do i get this feeling that you're bursting for me to say it so that you could just slap me so hard on the face and turn all this back into the times where i would distant myself from all of you again?
i'm not pondering, i'm troubled, and i don't think i'm thinking in the right frame of mind.

the circle of life is made up of dogs. along with the bitching, and snapping at each other's heels.

if we're acting like strangers, and you're not doing nuts about it, don't tell me we're like strangers cause i already know it.
give the situation a reason through your actions to be otherwise, or things would always remain the same. that's how it works. get it?

i'm quite fustrated, and i'm having a mild mood swing now.

No comments: