Monday, August 09, 2004

from my youngest years,
till this moment here,
i've never seen,
such a lovely queen.

from the skies above,
to the deepest love,
i've never felt,
crazy like this before.

Chorus:
paint my love,
you should paint my love.
it's the picture of a thousand sunsets,
it's the freedom of a thousand doves,
baby you should paint my love.

been around the world,
then i met you girl,
it's like coming home,
to a place i've known.

Chorus

since you've came,
into my life,
the days before all faded black and white,
since you've came,
into my life,
everything has changed.

Chorus

--------------------------------

hmmm.. a white spot in the multitude of red, you inevitably stood out, and shone you did.
i'm ain't riding the waves of success with regard to handling this matter.
i'm torn between head knowledge, first hand experience, and pure stubborness, that's head on with hope, and what-ifs.
i'm coughing, my zits are breaking out, and i'm getting agitated at the mildest of things.

i need to cool down, literally and otherwise, that's why i'm drinking lots of water, and that stuff my mom cooked for me, and also resting.
but i need to continue working. i've started, but the pace is way too slow.

happy birthday to you Spore. i don't know you well enough to tell you i'm happy for you.

dinner..

No comments: