Tuesday, January 27, 2004

i never want to play the games that people want to play
i never want to hear the things you've got to say
i found everything i need
i never wanted anymore than i can see
i only want you to believe

Chorus:
if it's wrong to tell the truth,
what am i supposed to do?
all i want to do is speak my mind
if it's wrong to do what's right
i'm prepared to testify
if loving you with all my heart's a crime
then i'm guilty

i want to give you all the things you never had
don't try to tell me how he treats you isn't right
i need you back in my life
i never wanted to be just the other guy
i never want to leave alive

Chorus

girl i follow my heart
follow the truth
right from the start
you led me to you
please don't leave me this way
i'm guilty and all i have to say

Chorus

-------------------------------------

some of you might know this song, and from the lyrics, there ain't no prizes for guessing, but yeah, at least they can sing in tune.

hahaha and yes wj, i know you think they're beng. =p

hmmm.. music and songs, mean quite a bit when the thoughts that the composers and authors have manage to get through to those who bother to listen. the word's listen, not hear.

no doubt God gave us a mouth for speech, but i feel some should learn to appreciate the nice contours of lips, when they're together, also meaning when the mouth is shut.

much to look forward to tonight, since there's going to be good food. thankful for the short day in school, and no i wasn't pissed. i just ain't comfortable talking to some people anymore. don't ask me why, i ain't knowing myself.