Saturday, November 15, 2003

This is dedicated to all who have learnt in one way or another tonight, with the events that have happened in their lives.

Tonight,
is a special night.

I've come to learn,
that my life,
essentially boils down,
to two sole beings,
if i'm worth that title.

Amidst the anger,
and vehement vibes i am oozing of now,
i feel different.
Quoted from a good book,
i'm probably doing what it called
"detaching myself".

I struggle to let God lead,
but i do admit many a time,
i force myself upon the captain's position.

Education's a selfish concept,
it is for one's self.

i admit i am a selfish,
arrogant,
materialistic,
prudish,
bastard who might be falling into the mould of that particular Mr Tan,
but!
screw him, and screw you all who think i would pity myself, or anyone else
simply because of the way things are.

i will not forget you not wanting to soil your hands. no worries.

God and i. things i've learnt, many others i would in future.

A special night,
tonight is.

-rt