Sunday, September 23, 2007

when we reacquaint ourselves with old skills,
some call it knowledge-refreshment.
being honest about it,
let's come to terms that the only reason why 'refreshment' is required,
is cause we ain't masters of that skills yet,
and i don't think we'll ever be.
now i think i'm in the right frame of mind to tackle the question of why You're putting me through it all.

this repeated process was somewhat not received well,
but with the realization that it's necessary,
i think i wanna submit in obedience.
i do,
i honestly want to be able to say that nothing within my capacity can match up to the simplest of your plans,
help me do that please.
i'm messed up,
and i know you love messes like myself,
help me accept the fact that i can be loved,
and that you do love me.
i ain't mopping,
i ain't crying,
i'm rejoicing that You're God, my King, no one else... nothing compares.