Monday, July 24, 2006

when the world moved on, i don't say i chose to walk against the flow, i just came to a standstill.

i took time off to take things in differently from i would in the rush of things.
i've re-shifted my priorities, and value of the things i once cherished have been altered.

on the cool side, i passed my driving test. yes, i'm unlearning to walk, it's really quite addictive. i must imagine what goes on in a baby's brain when he first learns to walk.
"i wanna walk.. i wanna move towards that green toy, i want to... *stumbles*.. "
hahaha.. and here i am,
"i don't wanna walk.. i wanna drive there.. i wanna be on my wheels once again.."

on the cooler side, i've got my bike traffic police test this thurs, it's way early in the morning, please pray for me all those whom i can bless as a result of being allowed by the law to bike around. and for those i can't bless directly as a result of that license, please pray for me all the same? =) at least for safety.. hehehe..
i'm thinking, they're just waiting to give it to me.. i just have to put up a good show in the 40mins that those 10 pairs of eyes are staring at me along the designated route.

on the way cool side..ange's back, not for long though, till the 31st only. i think i'll go meet her for supper later.

ok, on the not so cool side, i'm on 3 months excuse from IPPT and physical activities in the SAF because i'm due for a checkup on my PES status. i think i'm downgrading, that's if i can convince the Medical Officer (most likely an NSF as myself) that i ain't going to suck it up and endure the pain as a result of having to train for IPPT, as my NS term is coming to an end. yes, it means that i'll probably never get to go for advancement courses in my NS and that i'll be stuck as a LTA, but oh well, i ain't about to bust my knee cause of the few bouts of 21days ICT that i would wear my rank again.

ok that pretty much sums up what's been happening.
no, do not be deluded that my life's only this much. hahaha, and no i do not profess to be the center of your life, but i know who's the center of mine =)