Saturday, May 27, 2006

my eyes are tired, tired from that saturation of those familiar colours; yellow, blue, red, pink, orange, green, brown, black and then yellow with white.

well, the hectic schedule is underway now, so be it. i'm not affected by the work, somehow the adrenaline just pumps and after i hand over, my whole mental and emotional self just collapses. i'm missing You, and you too. some might say i'm choosing to spend too much time with my spliced-baby, but it's my alternative. trust me, if i really had the choice, i would be spending time with you.

i'm tired. i was so tired last night my legs were cramping up just walking to my bathroom from my bedroom. i hope the sleep last night did me good. i'm sure the racket downstairs that celebrates someone's entry to hell isn't doing me any good, it's irritating.