Monday, November 08, 2004

my muscles are aching, especially my thighs. a result of basketball yesterday after having stopped playing for almost 3 weeks now. but it helped with the sleep last night, and hopefully tonight as well. i'm trying to break up the nocturnal cycle as i mentioned 2 days back i believe.

i have no idea why i'm feeling this moody/uneasy. but i must say, i'm feeling much better after talking to God. no He's not my aunt agony. He's more like a lover, whom i'm still very much infatuated with, and miss dearly throughout the day. still learning as much as i can about Him, and at least i know it's something from within me. it's not something that's forced, it's not fake, and even it were that case to you, in someone else's words, "it's your perception, not my reality".
no one pissed me off, nothing really sparked it off, just sort of slipped into 'this' as i made my way home.
was a rather productive day of practising math in the school library today, although it was really quite noisy with all my juniors doing up their GPF for the last time. congrats to them, and kudos to the hard work - or the lack of it - that's gone into it. hope you people score well.

come to think of it, my teeth are also aching. or rather, my whole jaw is.
i don't know what's up with my teeth. they ache nowadays even when i drink cold water. i think it's something wrong with my nerves. this is bad, cause i love drinking cold water that is.

something i wrote for those i know i love.
the trickle of a stream,
the thunderous roar of the niagara.
strumming of
4 simple chords that make up a song of praise,
or the brainchild of
musicianship, brought to life by the creme de la
creme,
it all
points to you,
and the love you have for me.

the love i can
return,
is not worth mentioning a fraction.
it's my prayer it
suffices,
and i'm sorry i let you down at times.
but still hold me
close
to you.
let our fingers intertwine like those of lovers,
that i
might
rest by your side,
knowing you're there by the sound of your
breaths.

love me,
love you,
let it be so.
goodnight earth, and you.


No comments: